Now infused with one of nature's most powerful disinfectants, natural eucalyptus, to deliver a great natural scent while you clean.
General Purpose Cleaners:
Tough Stains - 4 oz. of cleaner per quart of water.
Light Stains - 2 oz. of cleaner per quart of water.
Carpet Steam Cleaning:
4 oz. of cleaner per gallon of hot water in dispensing tank. Vacuum carpet thoroughly. Pre spot stains an heavy traffic areas. For best results, test small area.
Glass / Chrome / Mirror Surfaces:
1/4 oz. of cleaner per quart of water (never use in direct sunlight or under hot lights). Always use a terry cloth towel.
To boost cleaning, use 1/2 cup with laundry powder to each load. For tough stains, pour concentrate directly on stain. Rub in and wash as usual.
Plastic / Vinyl / Plexiglass / Fiberglass:
Refer to general purpose directions above.
Stainless Steel Tube & Trays:
Use 1/2 oz. of cleaner to 30 oz. of water.
To Strip Linoleum, Tile & Wood Floors:
Dilute 2 oz. with 10 oz. of water. Scrub with pad or machine as required.
* Always follow the directions for dilutions and use a terry cloth towel.
* Deeper stains may require more than one application or longer standing time.
* Hot water may be used to boost your cleaning power.
* Never use Whip-It® All Purpose Cleaner in direct sunlight on glass or mirrored surfaces.
* To keep mirrors in bathroom from fogging, use glass dilution and rub in small circles with a terry cloth towel.
* On delicate fabrics such as silk or suede, clean with Whip-It® All Purpose Cleaner and then sprinkle the area with baby powder. Brush away when dry. This absorbs the moisture and prevents water rings on the fabric.
* For porous and textured surfaces, use a soft brush. Use a terry cloth towel for maximum effectiveness. You may find it necessary to use more or less cleaner depending on stain or hard and soft water conditions